Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
Event log is a system for recording events and provides many
functions for assisting the user in visualizing and analyzing the
relationships between events.
It also handles fitlering events
and sending them to other agents using audience for visualization
- Track activities, it is possible to be doing many things at once.
Use the event-log to do this.
- this is a really good example of how event log should behave: /var/lib/myfrdcsa/codebases/internal/sinless/old-rsr/event-log/days/Thu Feb 17 22:30:46 EST 2005
- ELog, -e 1137682410.421046,display /var/lib/myfrdcsa/codebases/internal/event-log/ELog.pm
- From the event-log, we can infer scores.
- I can see now long chain events like Something happening -> verber -> event-log -> audience -> machiavelli -> audience -> (internet) -> etc.etc.etc.
- This functionality should be distributed between audience and event-log
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:51:33 EDT 2019