Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
This is a collection of utilities to make the FRDCSA more
accessible in Emacs.
- Emacs key assigner (part of frdcsa-el) should use function names to help with the mnemonics, in fact should use a variety of mnemonic techniques and calculate an L2 norm or something, weighted by recorded frequency of use in the dimple file.
- Make frdcsa-el scripts idempotent
- Which project does this belong under?
- pushd /var/lib/myfrdcsa/codebases/internal/frdcsa-el
- Lastly, unilang must not record empty lines, and frdcsa-el must provide a key combination for loading its page.
In fact more generally there should be a system for loading relevant pages in a time effective manner.
And I should write a cyclify function that cyclify's the last work, sentence, region, at point etc.
- make frdcsa-el idempotent
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:51:42 EDT 2019