Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
paralegal is a legal reasoning system.
It makes use of reasonbase
and other systems to perform legal reasoning.
It maintains a
formal model of the applicable law.
According to this it
determines the legitimacy of plans created by verber, preventing
verber from knowingly generating plans to accomplish illegal
It evaluates the legality of events as reported
For instance, if the person is the victim of a
crime, it may detect this and thus provide person with the
- paralegal: http://librarylab.law.harvard.edu/projects/free-the-law
- paralegal: https://public.resource.org/
- paralegal should analyze legally binding contracts (the small print) that customers tend not to read.
- Get paralegal handling some of the cases we are fighting at work.
- paralegal see http://philip.greenspun.com/mjcal/case-space.html
- paralegal will give us the upper hand in legal cases.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:54:02 EDT 2019