Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
auto-packager takes existing Debian packages and their orig.tar.gz
files and uses this information to construct a set of rules for
- Reload the items for auto-packager.
- auto-packager should use data enrichment of package orig.tar.gz, debian/* and included patches via sayer/thinker, nlu and kbfs as input features to various machine learning systems in order to determine how to automatically package something for Debian.
- To note with auto-packager, just because a file has been moved intact does not me we can infer it is a simple copy, it could have gone through a filter just in this case remained intact.
- one way to make auto-packager work better would be to get brainleach working, then run it on packaging several systems, then use the data.
- auto-packager must deal with multiple systems with the same binary names.
- Here are some ideas for auto-packager, use a vector of features on the orig.tar.gz and on the source deb.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:33:33 EDT 2019