Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
- Resolve conflict between fcms and guard-on
- Also add an Emacs hotkey to the *fcms* and other special buffers.
- Create the fcms object affordance system.
So for any given object you can have a range of affordances for it and such.
- Fix fcms so it doesn't register a boatload of new agents all the time.
- Have life-planner/index.html">free-life-planner fcms go through a list of high probability commonly possessed items of the homeless and have a quick selection interface which allows them to bootstrap their inventory quickly.
- Add to C-cC-eC-ek and x to only do the fcms stuff if it's installed.
- Make fcms handle FRDCSA data on planner.frdcsa.org
- Make sure we use an appropriate caching scheme for fcms.
- Possibly create a separate interface for fcms for FLUX, as the Verber one won't necessarily fit.
- Create a DigiLib interface for fcms.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:37:05 EDT 2019