Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
folksonomy is a tool for classifying software according to various
"folksonomies", which is a (possibly condescending) word for
things like the Sourceforge classification scheme, the debtags
systems, and the Freshmeat classification system.
- Have packager automatically add the section tag based on folksonomy results.
- Work on folksonomy to add the ability to datamine various Flossmole/CSO relationships and add to a website about automatically derived tags.
- Setup the datamart, and the folksonomy, etc.
- Should instantiate multiple views of the FRDCSA minor, internal, external and packages, etc. Have a view for categories of internal software.
Have multiple category systems.
Use folksonomy, etc.
- Integrate folksonomy results into the FRDCSA page.
- Run descriptions through folksonomy and put tags on system.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:37:41 EDT 2019