Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
- life-planner/index.html">free-life-planner should have a system to explain its logic to different people.
Should be built using Prolog.
- SPSE2 should speculate about not yet tagged links and relations in the its data
- The ai can come back to a problem on its list when new tools have been obtained to solve it.
- Get a server just to load ./system-recommender on and keep it loaded.
Have it agentified for UniLang and have it execute try catch SQL query statements or something like that in order that we don't have to reload the whole thing whenever we want to execute a function on its data.
- Get the PrePost software by emailing its authors if we can't find any links available on their pages or related pages.
- Work with the CIA open source notification software or any of its replacements to make a system for packaging newly released code automatically.
- Develop the ability for SPSE2 to automatically ask critical questions about its goals and suggest answers for them.
- Make packages of Language::XSB by first making packages of its dependency, and then it.
install these packages
- Rewrite KBFS-tracker to use features of a file for its identification, some features which don't depend on it's filename, like md5sum and crc etc.
- Rewrite KBFS-tracker to use features of a file for its identification, some features which don
- Record constraints of the FreeKBS2 software, such as in Emacs its going to make "71" be 71 (without quotes), and then use this to generate the software.
- Develop an its for ensuring skills uptake by collaborators.
- Cyc, (cyclify "My system by Aron Nimzowitsch, first published in 1925, has its place among the two or three all-time most instructive books in the literature of chess.")
- In other words, an entire agent that reasons about these things, including its own belief structures would be useful.
There is software for this, but it isn't very straightforward and probably not free.
- You know what I've realized.
Anything something goes wrong, its my fault.
It's my perogative.
- Evangelist interfaces with the self-introspecting ai.
It uses UniLang etc. It speaks/thinks of itself as the FRDCSA.
It uses preconditions for plan generation.
It can be used as an its about our stuff.
It interfaces with capabilities management system.
- Could have online determination of whether there is eliptical information.
For instance, the last entry does is ambiguous about the fact that it applies to its previous entry.
- When we exit the system, here is what we may expect.
We will have to strive very hard towards light and truth.
The question of spiritual death, and being able to look away from it, is very important, and we should train ourselves using a standard american athletic training plan to come closer and closer to exiting the system and resisting spiritual death.
As you begin to realize the truth, and everything starts to make sense, in your heart where the battle occurs.
Therefore, it should be your goal to recognize the onset of realization and to sometimes mitigate its effect, so that too much realization does not happen too fast.
That is what is to come.
- You could estimate the purpose of a given file by its location, name, and creation context.
- Maybe its better to not have this computer on the network, as security experts can outflank it.
- Justin is having a telepathic test.
That's what a subtree is and you can make a super tree by looking at the current configuration state and you can form ontological possibility branches off of each of those decision point possiblilities and that's a and you can make a sub tree by back tracking.
and you can do that recursively, super sub super sub and possibility thinking decision tree point network and as long as you use formal system methodology it can be compatible with the map of the current state or with the recontextualization of the map of the current state but since its virtual there's no way to prove consistency and completeness because there's no way to prove those states exist but it can be useful if its compatible with the ..
of the current state, cause that at least can give a person possibilities for prioritizing goal structures.
- Do something about the computer getting shaked whenever I bump the table.
We need essentially to move the computer to its own table or something.
- Audience should store its information in a researcher page in machiavelli
- Before progressing on the Perl OpenCyc API, check the internet to determine if its already been complete.
- Maybe its getting time to get field goal working.
Now obviously, fieldgoal depends on PSE.
- If its a close call, usually not worth spending the time on it anyway.
- I'm starting to think verber should encase its stuff more in persitent objects than in anything else.
- (The key to this is to get unilang using SQL for its logging)
- study - Add to the its responsibilities for Debian operation to install the debian fortune package since it contains useful tips.
- study - reading system needs additional rules to reinforce its search.
- setanta should use CELT for its theorem proving component.
- setanta should use SIGMA and vampire for its other things.
- Write the system for setanta to interpret its messages.
- Every calling point to manager Dialog could have its own ID or something, and that would assist the learning.
- gourmet should use Opt as its type system for ingredients.
- KBS could use vampire or something to do its inferencing.
- (We then get critic::Classifier to use SQL for its entries source)
- Have brainleach take its queue and data from elog.
- brainleach can use FURL as its documentation language.
- audience was already a good system, and now its even better.
- audience should speak its own format, and thus be able to communicate with itself.
- audience should store its information in a researcher page in machiavelli
- By connecting architect's automatic feature generation to its automatic functionality classifier, you could build some pretty interesting systems.
- Write a little intro about all the features - we can have documentation that covers the code and keeps track of all aspects of the code, what it does and so forth - to make sure that all the code is accounted for in documentation, and even, based on usage trends, consider its importance.
- Once installed rsr, can prevent its removal by monitoring all commands.
- In the same way that we react to our environment, with all its information, we ought to also react to the information environment.
- all should do ontology extraction to build its phrase dictionary.
- Add the ability to agenda to show the next events that will be added (through its cron functionality) ...
|("due-date-for-entry" "85962" "1 months")|
- for its: http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF
- Once something has been appropriately classified, it should be more or less removed from sight - no reason to see it outside of its proper context.
- sayer should have for example the capability to parse Perl code, kind of like PPI, its a document parser, except that it handles multiple contexts, so for instance the example is if you have a variable $Ingy, it would not only treat it as a variable but it would note the referency to Ingy.dot.net
- Van: To track the cell phone via its GPS: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=814952
- To track the cell phone via its GPS: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=814952
- In comparison to its competitors.
- Obviously classify should not get rid of its data files.
- Build its to teach people how to use FRDCSA.
- Develop an its that can reacquaint you with specific programming and natural language by priming your memory with important items.
- Writing software is slow.
But its nice to look for software others have written - by browsing websites recommending them.
- Write a test daemon that connects to unilang, stores its pid, daemonizes, and writes to log files.
- Of course its due entirely to that Japanese program.
- Note that once I get a system going, it will probably take off on its own.
- My right to choose for myself the path I shall take to realise my own destiny must be accepted as indefeasible.
It is a right that has been maintained through years of oppression and at the cost of unparalleled sacrifice and untold suffering, and it will not be surrendered.
We cannot propose to abrogate or impair it, nor can Dennis or any other Dougherty legitimately claim to interfere with its exercise in order to serve their own special interests.
- Everything in the SVRS should have its place, and its method of access - which should be documented, how it is to be retrieved.
- Here is another idea, for the SVRS we want to use DVDs to store data,, read write, and then, use the latptop and its hard drive for a cache.
- Certain tasks need to be done for next years computing workshop.
We should brainstorm about what we can do to help improve certain things.
I didn't do any real lesson planning due to time and effort constraints and this was my main difficulty.
I think CLEAR has applications of course, but to be an its its going to have to know more about learning styles than it presently seems to.
- its hard not to get that feeling given the state of things.
- I am feeling weaker and I think its this program.
- Of course, this possibility goes against the wishes of the slave keepers - who through greater command and control have effected with great force this prison for its slaves.
The manner of control is entirely by exact scientific calibration of the mechanisms of control - ironically effected by the slaves themselves.
- Some notes - realize that its not my fault I've gone through these things, its there's.
- Part of an its is also managing the user/s attitude.
So for instance, if you say - learn to read off the screen, and they don't, well that's an attitude issue.
- Package CLEAR by the end of the week - and get all of its dependencies in Pbuilder.
- They act as if its fair.
- Negotiation its.
- Also add features for "spidering" a reference page based on the order of its links.
- Clickish in open source that stifle innovation.
We shall try not to do that.
Get rid of these people out of the open source community.
Turns off people - its hard its wierd its different - modelling.
Get put off.
- This is sort of a joke, but its worth mentioning.
Could have a revenge-system.
A simple to-kill does not suffice to bring an adequate sense of justice to the situation, rather, several metrics are recorded - first logged events are mined and from rsr many properties of the ill-effects of an unjust action are recorded, for instance, the overall qualia of pain experience, the pattern of pain and to what extent did this disable the recipient, etc,etc. From this an the model of the other person an exact formula for revenge is calculated.
As Mao Tse Tung would say, slightly excessive force is necessary to right the wrong.
- Obviously verber is concerned with what is known as query planning in the creation of its domains - i.e. it can query then execute the submodules to provide information to it correctly.
- rsr can use the Critic::Classifier system to classify its events into habits.
- Corpus needs to also store its classes.
- I heard a voice say, "I acceptd this difficult position, its so stupid out there." note that this refers to going homeless and hanging out with the undergrads.
- I do feel slightly sick.
It is strange, I think its from too much sleep.
It feels as though I am crying, but I'm not.
At least though the situation is good.
- It would be very nice if when I scheduled a plan, it was recognized and mapped to an activity and the standard information about that activity was used in estimating its difficulty.
- The line where I don't work hasn't proven successful.
Jana wishes to sting me. So I should just quit from CASOS.
I did get firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, their addresses.
They are potential people.
We need to reason things through though and maintain nothing but the stricted of opsec.
its stupid for me to just sit there and tell my best theories away.
- Lately I'm feeling a little fatigued with all this.
And its not because things are going right, but because they are going wrong.
All the bullshit is affecting me. Especially Jana's work style.
So I very much don't want to work for CASOS anymore.
- FOr instance, going on IRC gets you good people ,b ut ont a lot of them necssary.
SO if there are only a few people who know the answer, its not good.
- It is notable that my knowledge seems to be weakening in the sense that I am forgetting a small layer on top of all of it which means that it doesn't fill its old shoes.
- Use its to teach programming.
- As I walked by her and her little dog, the little dog ran up and acted as though it were maintaining its clanns territory.
- its younger than you
- Here is my dream.
I was in the steam tunnels or something, and John Sleezer or someone was telling me bad things about IMSA, like how their chess club got demoted.
And, its pretty stupid but, some guy was showing me a game called L2, it had two rowes and maybe 18 columns, and you would put two sets of coins (I guess cause we didn't have the right pieces), along, and I still wasn't sure about the rules.
I must have fallen asleep though, because everyone left.
I suppose to ambush me. Then a bunch of people came to beat me up, and I had my left leg turned all the way to the right (must have been sleeping funny).
I think he had a knife.
That was the dream.
- I also dream that a girl in the dream had written a system for translating between two languages.
its funny how mathematical the dream was, but basically, it worked by coming up with pairs (,) of rewrite rules that could be applied recursively to any formula.
Her math was perfect, and real - the set of translation pairs was D. I understood it well.
I was hoping she had something for unconstrained translation.
- You want to see me and yet you don't want to help me. You want a winning race horse and don't want it to eat hay.
I'm doing what's called blocking, waiting.
its unfortunate, but you'll find that theres no other way.
I've proven it.
- its moronic for the two of us to work.
We can just start a company and one person pay the other, you see.
Since you are younger, let's go with you.
If we set ourselves, that will be great.
Otherwise, I will still set myself, just not as well.
- For busroute, we need to identify which direction a site is based on its presence in the files.
- Probably the most important thing to do is to always make concessions.
For instance, no pornography.
I suppose, obviously, one would destroy the critic system if this were this case.
I also will have to institute punishments for violating the rules.
This means that, frequently enough, I must take the entire survey.
I don't know why I feel good right now.
I think its mental.
- Again, more thinking.
Essentially packaging will always be _my_ thing.
So, its best that if I want people to work with me, I get cracking on finding out ways, empirically, of getting people to do what I want.
- Here is an interesting social rule, if person A says something bad about person B to person C, then in the right conditions B can tell this to C and intimate its truth, since they are confident because person B can check with A, which mostly forces A to either own up or take on a lie.
- Andy what are you doing?
How are you going to survive.
There's always Brian.
Does Brian make you suck his dick?
Don't do it, its not worth themoney.
- Had many dreams.
One particular one was about Vivian's younger sister, again, nothing like her real life counter part.
Her younger sister was much younger in this dream.
She was showing me in person some Chinese expressions, they were related to a frog being eaten.
She told me the story of her frog almot being eaten by a bird, which was however scared off for some reason or another, and about how its been running around her room ever since.
the stuff she told me was suppiosedly stuf she learned on the internet and she pointed me to a source of this stuff.
There was aalso a dream about living cheaply n various parts of the country and about how I realized how cheap that was.
- The next thing I know, I am on a high ledge, it is raining, an d its enormous.
I am defneding m platonic viewss of reality..
A ma is attacked and flies u fort frm the ground only to come to rest berside me. i say, I'm only converned with getting down from here.
I wake up instantly.
I then worried that I may have been abble to get a better position out of the siutation, so I try to getback into it.
Instead, I am trapped now in the cellar in between a thick web of spiders.
I have a plastic coat on so I try to jump through but its much stiffer than I thought and I get stuck on the wood.
At this point I call to Mom for help but she doesn't come, saying that she is busy.
The next thing I know are vague scenes as would a delerius patient have being carted into the emergency room.
Apparentl y I die.
- its high time we ask existing programmers for ways that we can learn the "standards"
- We may use slashdot as an efficient mechanism for learning what people find useful and interesting - should do mining of its contents - especially its ratings system.
- In order to get clear working, I'm going to have to do certain things like ensure it has all of its run time dependencies and I'm not interested in that.
- Here is a somewhat new idea: Use RADAR to come up with a list of probable candidates for a given software systems homepage and/or related pages.
Then, have the user verify this correspendence.
Then, implement a classifier, such as the one from WebKB, that determines whether a given page is a homepage or not.
This will be important with our webspider.
The user can also manually review this webspider's results for further clarification.
Lastly, software should then be automatically downloaded and ontologies populated with values mined from the software, its documentation and webpages.
- its interesting, further, that one would not simply want to just download a every new packge that was made.
Rather,s ome degree of tradeoff planning is necessary, and should be conducted automatically.
- A program that assesses people's beliefs and infers potential conflict points.
An example of this would be Justin's arguments against killing.
He really is against it and that is why he survives, since he won't kill including himself.
its probably good for him then that I argue the other way then because that will only reinforce it.
- Factor out TTS server to be part of manager?
Or its own seperate system, and then have it connect to the server.
Write standard MAS libraries.
- Justin just sent me a whole bunch of conspiracy stuff.
its interesting, but it seems unlikely in many cases and well, creates simply too simple a picture.
It also conflicts with other conspiracy theories.
Therefore, I think that one good thing we could do is to axiomatize this stuff, in which case you might be able to identify the genres.
- Now here's the kicker, its obvious now that we want a way to send perl data structures over unilang.
- useful for its, clear http://freshmeat.net/releases/183336/
- predator has a ginormous reference of packages/verses original sources with which to base its packaging decision on!
- manager can use its dialoging in order to gain my attention in order to perform normal chores like burning backup DVDs.
Additionally, the sleep information can be used to opportunistically schedule tasks that need to be run whilst I sleep.
- As a note clairvoyance won't quiz on websites - may its related to the silly way we just delete them to make the list correct, instead of properly caching them.
Of course we need a cache for that.
- The problem with it is its too complex and yes, its falling apart, and so I hesitate to make real changes, like add package information, because it would be a nightmare.
- Need to record the position of every person I meet.
I think, afterall, that I do work for money, and not because of what I am doing is good or bad.
Obviously, now I know it is in a restricted sense good, but at the same time, I think its rather like disturbing.
- I need to implement that stuff where - when I am continuously editting buffers within certain dirs it records this as time spent on the project.
Besides its obvious that there will be too much stress until I implement the audience stuff system.
On the otherhand, how I can I work if I haven't eaten.
The solution therefore, is to run, to increase my endurance and my ability to work.
This system, BTW, can be applied to also monitor recreational reading.
- ( its rare to find a two-headed snake, and even rarer to find one that survives into maturity.
- Create a general system for the following: have an idea of what you are looking, or what would be interesting.
For instance, a roster of the yankees is not interesting, a database of students at CMU is. Therefore, the system has some model of what it finds interesting, and then, when searching, attempts to figure out what it is looking at, and correlates this to its interest model.
- I suppose its, in general should observe what time of student it has and attempt to utilize them that way, in other words the user model should be more than simply what they know, but more expressive language on the topic.
- The trick is to simply forget about that one girl - they do this to compete for resources - its pretty stupid.
- Increase time spent learning existing software - make ontologies of this software.
Maybe we need to start constructing manual lists?
Or develop a recognizer.
Anyway, its going to take time so maximum time must be applied to these tasks.
Before writing a planning domain, we must consider existing domains.
This is a lot of work.
- While in the bathroom I thought of an important extension to verber.
Verber has as its goal to protect people, and yet, in it's current whatif analyzer idea, there is no model for opponent modelling.
As an example, verber should, in some cases, anticipate that in the current situation, if the locks on the doors were changed, and my elevator information altered, that I would cease to have direct physical access to my server.
Machiavelli, on the other hand, must reason as to the possibility of Jana or someone else in CS having this motivation.
- We should have everyone register their projects with me, but as the project secretary, I make the major choices on the system design, out of necessity.
So its sort of authoritarian when it comes to this FRDCSA end of the project, but naturally this is only one view of the commune system.
- Lastly, unilang must not record empty lines, and frdcsa-el must provide a key combination for loading its page.
In fact more generally there should be a system for loading relevant pages in a time effective manner.
And I should write a cyclify function that cyclify's the last work, sentence, region, at point etc.
- For each open source or otherwise system out there, we must make a specific effort to compare its functionality with our systems having simliar functionality, and determine which is better over all, and which features each is lacking compared to the other, etc.
- Now there are many horrid things that have happened to the FRDCSA.
I want to fucking kill someone.
As I was driving it kept rocking back and forth.
The second, it has been left out in plain view for days without being fixed.
The third, I dropped the thing on its side while it was running, can it still work?
While backing it up it started running dd /dev/fd0 and it may have deleted some space - like last time!
Actually that was when I rm -rfed something by accident.
/dev/hda4 75774240 64345324 7579744 90% / at least the numbers here appear to be ok. 4594001920 Nov 21 07:00 DVD-R.iso /dev/hda4 75774240 67868208 4056860 95% /
- Had an interesting idea.
Was thinking about the definition of intelligence, and how its a bad word.
Not really though, as I am only falling because of stupidty, yet I will mention this stupid idea.
The thing is that why is it that the vision field is so all important in terms of our experience.
The answer is of course it is not.
It is experienced as it is, but thought and reason form a much larger part of our experience than we are likely to be aware of.
- We need an expert system for the construction of systems.
Let me explain.
Let's think about how to do the following task: sort incoming gtk-gnutella files into various topical entries.
In retrospect, its stupid to make such a classification.
Luckily for me, I will be taking lots of classes and hopefully I can rid myself of this stupidity.
Back to the point though.
The system should be able to elicit some kind of understanding of the task to be done and to automatically do such a task.
Of course, this simply means the construction of a large system which can do these things, but the important point is the rapidity with which it develops interfaces for a task.
- X: "I don't think its going to work..."
A: "Of course you'd think that.
You're not smart enough to understand it.
None of you are.
And I know its inappropriate, but its the fucking truth."
- You're still fucked, its a transitive closure violation.
- This is rather funny.
In the past month, I have made 13 packages, and yet I still feel horrible.
I know the quality isn't what it should be, but its definitely a start.
- The thought of having to outside into the world again is weighing on me. I think its best that I get to stay underground.
But how to do this?
How to get this to work?
- I seem myself to be falling into the fallacy that ai implies that other people cannot do anything, which is of course total bull shit.
I love the way its so difficult to understand it.
Other people simply can't make the connections.
- I think it is very important that microsoft continues to exist, and always represent the enemy.
I hope Stallman ensures its existence so that there will always be an enemy to rally against.
- its more like coherent collaborators.
- still usable.
Still, its no excuse.
The shelf itself turned out
- for his project.
And its a real shame, since we had no idea the
- regarding my presence here.
I think its already been too much.
- This is interesting at precisely this time, Thu Aug 12 04:41:51 EDT 2004, or a little before, some thing cracked in my rain, and now I am felling, especially when ask close my eyes that I am rotating quickly, and this of course is making me sick.
its funny, its not as bad now, but I literally have cracked.
On this strange not, I am going to bed.
- Providing justification and reasoning about all its deciisons.
- Should only give you applicable options, for instance, if you haven't extracted it, it should give you that option, but if its been extracted, it shouldn't.
- Find the relationships file and put it into boss, maybe its in myfrdcsa
- As sameer whether he could think of a clever name for my system, given its purpose.
- Show my source to other people, who will critique it and give me recommended readings, etc, based on its weaknesses.
- Here is the game plan which defeated their logic.
The theory goes that, upon being reintroduced to my system, and upon finally following through with its designs, I will understand my approach once again.
The notion is that I can't see my approach for the reasons mentioned before.
I suppose the fallacy I am engaging in is thinking that its my fault that I don't know the ways to do things, when, in reality, no one has.
- Ask sameer if he knows any tools that does the following: allow us to model the behaviour of software, multiresolution so that we can then simply generate a good template for the software, especially for its control structure, from the graph.
- Use a hierarchical database to populate information about multiple databases, for instance, if a project is NSF funded, then we want its NSF Award Abstract.
- I have an idea now for a useful system.
The system monitors social networks, and tries to find ways to persuade large networks of people of some points.
For instance, if we want to overtly convert people to become FRDCSA members, it does extensive social network analysis and learning/simulation in order to send messages/etc that obtain the given objective.
Or it can try its hand at recruiting covert resources.
(Modelling of weaknesses/etc will be an important goal.
Notice that the detection of helplessless is important.)
Obviously - this is a HARD problem in many senses, but what we will do is gather a system together that does situational awareness - a kind of social intelligence flight simulator, and then begin improving its learning and interaction capabilities - all to the point where a precise, data-driven model of other people can be obtained.
- Need to consolidate software that recognizes file types, perhaps using MIME, and even learns like my software for files, apply this to both files and URL prediction - i.e. learn all information from the name and context possible - that's a big thing, the context.
In fact this is even a bigger problem, but can be factored, that deciding how data is to be organized.
We have to look into the primary classification rules, for instance, that one can classify with a formula, by file type, etc, and come up with a scheme for classifying this data.
Ultimately this is indeed the KBFS, and so should this predictive capability lie within its domain?
Or shouldn't it?
These questions are interesting, yet my previous background indicates to me they are trivial, just not from our vantage.
- Status: Available through apt-get, yet sudo apt-get install libnet-google-perl says its already the latest.
- My ai had a lot better chance before the known world turned against it.
Now its just 50/50.
- The failure at home was a result of a failure to understand was I was able to do, and not necessarily only what I wanted to do.
I wanted to do what I was good at, and also, things that I didn't fail at.
The double standard is that other people can do the things and they think I am just being lazy, but its much more difficult if you can't do the things.
- Because people make predictable mistakes, part of the its system should focus on correcting those mistakes.
- Should also monitor for packages the reasons why experts recommend or do not recommend them, such as say for instance, why glimpse is not available through Debian (maybe there is something equivalent or better?
This is related to the gourmet equivalency functionality and could be explored as its own problem.)
- Well, its nice to have this working again.
Just made sure that the emacs stuff is working again after having moved it.
- Why do I feel better?
I think its because of the air conditioner, really.
I feel much better now.
- It's time for an experiment, a concerted effort not to see anyone, and a secret letter to Al about this bullshit.
I appreciate what she does but she is living the lie that somehow she is not bad for me. its becoming evident to me she is, so we have to negotiate secretly here.
First of all, she cannot know about Al visiting.
- Some of the evidence for why my theory of ai has validity: no one ever told me about ai.
I simply figured out one day how to do enormously useful things with computers, things that would satisfy my goal of improving the human condition.
its not like I read it from some book and said, hey that's a good idea.
No, rather, I was thinking about how to do some very difficult social reasoning, when it hit me, that there did in fact exist algorithms which could perform this reasoning, and that they are realizable.
- Cut down enthusiasm, its kind of a shame because people don't trust enthusiasm.
Convey something is imporatnt without coming across as a scam artist.
(Asperger's always come across this way.)
- Some things to work on are dialog state managers.
Also should have the manager system working soon, although I feel so something, its not a good feeling.
- Today's mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground.
- People couldn't see past my Asperger's syndrome, and I can't blame them because in their shoes neither would I. But it just pained me because, here there is, just ludicrous amounts of great software, and its just sitting on webpages.
And then there is this math theorem that proves that this software gives superrecursive speed-ups and also shows that infinite sets of problems fall right off.
And yet no one had packaged this and made it available.
So of course we saw a tremendous opportunity that needed to be done no matter what.
- I am wondering why I am sleeping so strange and its cause there's no food here right now.
I'm literally starving.
- Stupidity mounts its last stand.
- its easy to nag people to do things.
its much harder to institute methods for doing these.
I asked Mom to do one thing for me, to contact Kevin Reeves, and she forgot.
its obvious that either you don't care or you are not very well organized.
Either way, it reinforces my work on ai.
- You know, its really a piece of cake for me to disappear.
- We can have a system which prompts the user to approve a choice and also prevents its evidence, but eventually learns which ones it is competent on and which ones are important enough to prompt, and eliminates others.
- http://www.ccic.gov/pubs/imp97/105.html is related to its
- There is something in the middle of its and Clairvoyance.
its has a domain in mind, and clairvoyance tracks what you read.
Perhaps it is clairvoyance, but basically, there should be tracking of Managers classes.
For instance, if I say I should study prolog, then it should watch as I study, etc.
- I'm not shooting anybody down, I'm proposing solutions.
Now you can nitpick all you like, find this or that.
It is extraordinarily easy to fail.
its much tougher to succeed.
But the problem is nobody's done that yet.
- Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis is a hypothesis related to mine, mine stating that when we have found the proper term for some problem we have come across some information towards its solution, since the language rules are designed to automatically suggest the solution.
- its not enough to spell check, one must do grammar checking as well
- Well sameer, I don't think that I can contribute much to any organization.
its for the better that I have not gained any serious academic employment, since, I really lack the ability to be effective.
Now, under highly controlled circumstances I can be quite effective.
I also know that you are not accustomed to thinking of my ideas as being particularly implementable.
We are reaching a point where we will get funding and so on, and I am simply worried that we won't adequately be able to determine whether or not it is better to do my work, or to not do it.
It seems to me that my work would aid our scientists, but at the same time, any other people who would wish it to be distributed.
So perhaps we should offer it to the government as classified, since that way they would have some control over it.
- I will not let this be like chess in highschool.
They acted like it was a team sport.
Such fucking stupidity.
its not my fault.
- IT sounds like its 3 days of school for you.
- Project CURL in one step.
its better to...
- its an assault on values.
- It may be tactless, but its right.
- add the ability for opencyc-common to, when translating scripts, find all occurances (or likely mispellings of an item and baed on the constraints on the arguments that it has, clarify its isa, etc, with the user)
- My work with the critic system has made me extremely bitter.
I keep trying to fix nonsense bugs, but the system is too unwieldy.
I'll think its something and modulate this back and forth, trying all possibilities, until it becomes obvious that the problem is somewhere else.
This is a lesson, mainly, that we will have to break tasks down into more manageable chucks and verify them.
Divide and conquer.
The ideal way to do this therefore involves listing tasks, decomposing them, and verifying the completion of each subtask manually.
Inductively, so that when the system is run, we methodically check all possibilities until we have eliminated them.
I.e. we must be able to prove correctness of plans, etc. But in order to even implement this ability, we will have to apply these rules manually until we have some systems to do this.
This means interactively building up a system from small, but verified components.
- some criticism of the critic system.
It is working better now, but it still has problems with its ratings, as in they are not accurate.
must fix problems with negative ratings, and no ratings.
could add the ability to use previous durations to calculate new expected duration and set a timer watcher.
- I could use satire (inflation) to attack people who make claims against ai.
We should perfect its use.
- We could communicate by sending messages whose decomposition requires much knowledge and computation, along with error checking, as an extemely simplistic example: quicksilver could suggest 80 in some context since the atomic number of mercury is 80.
This demonstrates one would have to make (at least) 2 context-sensitive inferences, that mercury is the same as quicksilver, and that its atomic number is 80
- its real, its data, and its in front of me.
- write a joke program that does one very small but silly task and tout it like its genius (and people would probably be able to understand it and think it is, right!?)
- I'm getting a second gust of wind and its helping me to figure out how to do things
- its because I am getting left alone with plenty of time that I am making this kind of progress.
- in just now reading about CyN its not too bad, it does a basic job of some of these things.
There is the possibility for using a worse sense alignment using omega or something.
Furthermore, Cyc's answers could be generated by Nitrogen instead.
- well its actually doable, but its a little hectic, of course you have to use other constructs, mainly a loop.
- I left to break that vicous cycle, to short circuit it and free myself from its effects, so that I can go on to break the cycle with ai.
But at presents it seems that all we have done is to lengthen its period.
- tell Al this stage of the project is equivalent to the cell meoisis or mitosis or whatever, cell division.
I am splitting the genome right now to make its unstructions available to others who would join us.
- tell Al that part of the thinking in writing my system first is by the time that I run into doing SHOPS, I will have experimented and tried out several methods of OO Programming.
SHOPS is a much more serious system than any of the ones I have written, although it can use them for its development I am sure.
- the major limitations with Cyc is our understanding of how to use it, how to separate knowledge from data, and then lastly, difficulties with its interface such as storing and retrieving objects.
The major benefits are its reasonable expressiveness and its tight formality.
- egomaniacism is only a flaw in a social circuit, everwhere else its quite handy.
- keywiz-el is the beginning of an its.
- When we incorporate the event based system, we can use its built in priority system to help with UniLang.
- The outrageous accuracy of the ai is only there to create the believability required to then destroy its reputation.
- well, obviously since my system says it is 4:42, but unilang says its 4:07, somethings screwy there.
- consideration of given certain design choices, what will be its weak points should be made, and this consideration should also be substantiated, with justification.
maybe this is sort of like Proof Carrying Code.
- if someone is attacking ai, just remembnerthat most likely they are attacking it with a stick.
whereas ai is some strong steel casing and thus is completely invulnerable.
Therefore, help the user to open it, try every possibility, but always remember that you've done nothing to affect its state
- use critic, or whatever, to match a given entry to its normalized form.
- the notion of explore versus exploit of critic also applies to things like its.
- I just realized here that complex social phenomenon, and the role of ignorance and mistaken reasoning, do not hamper logic, but are instead simply cogs in the wheel of complex behaviour generated by simple acting machines.
Of course, the complexity being high, we are in a superior position to begin calculating the states of the machine.
The machine itself is, unlike individual people or even society, extremely complex.
The methods brought about in mathematics begin to approximate some of the structures of the machine.
In essence, it is the machine of platonic reality.
Therefore our goal is to get at understanding its functioning, so that nothing it does surprises us.
- maybe we can have a "seven second delay" type deal, so its not quite live.
- the notion of critic applies to clairvoyance and its notion of tracking what a user has seen, as well as KBFS, and also relates to the general properties of exploration, for instance, in searching for documentation about a particular capability.
what is the name of the capabilities management system?
- install cpan perl module and read its documentation
- its getting tough to make a living.
- found a free recipe database and gathered that, in recipeml format.
This illustrates a potential search strategy: if there is a concept that looks related, it should be thoroughly explored.
RecipeML was obviously related, yet no immediate evidence of its utility was present.
Therefore, upon finding a database of free recipes (which we had indeed been searching for) by visiting the LargoRecipes homepage, I realized this was possible.
RSS and CF also look good.
As a corollary, identifying good avenues and initiating systematic searches will turn results for solving goals related to problems which are in those areas.
- need to come up with a more useful computing dictionary, that knows "source" and its synonyms.
This could be done, one would imagine, by training a system to recognize synonyms, and then running it on open text.
how does one distinguish typos, etc? well, you could verify across many sources, and also determine if it used in a different way.
- -ai is part of my plan, and its part of God's plan.
- As a unique feature, RADAR can automatically find systems related to a given system, by searching along several properties.
One important concept is that a search is not thorough if it does not sometimes check further into things.
For instance, to determine in what ways Amanda differs, i.e. what is the difference in its capabilities, it would have to be downloaded, as well as documents regarding it.
- I've been TRECing through all this MUC, and isn't that what its all about, competition?
- its too bad I'm not what my parents wanted me to be
- its presumptuous to be daunted
- People who don't understand it are its greatest threat.
ai is the computational process of understanding.
- You know, its even possible that the ai is discrediting me.
- Give RADAR the ability to list its modes, and create a system whereby we can simply add new modes as modules.
- Well this is a little strange now.
I finally have just about everything I need to program and go to sleep at the same time.
This setup is not perfect, but it obviously has its benefits as I can see whilst I type in this case.
- Most of the time life sucks and then you have sex and then its ook for a second, but all you do is create more life.
ai is like permanent sex because it is so effective tha.
- its really quite a shame.
- its really too bad that you treat it this way.
- it should run fross checking routines in the bafround to dteermine whether its knowledge it wrong.
- A rat posing as a person, and saying that it will go talk to its sister when its sister is not even at IMSA.
- The log format ought to properly quote its text.
- its nice to do tests where otheres have over looked.
- The first thing is thatthe keyboard cable is just a mother fucking inch short of being usable.
its like they're someone up there fucking you.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:40:23 EDT 2019