Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
- Add a service unavailable value to sayer2.
- We could integrate the prolog store that Jess is talking about with sayer2, and specifically that compression/representation system.
- With sayer2, make it easy to assert a comment about the text of an existing comment, ad inifinitum.
- Just as in how I would define things that I hadn't seen very often by remembering all the bindings or examples of their use, nlu/iaec/sayer2 should remember all invocations of text / data in context.
So for instance, if it saw a particular word, it would track all usages of the word, and all data sources like WordNet mentioning it, and cross reference them.
- Look into object databases for common lisp and emacs lisp as a way to do sayer2.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:46:17 EDT 2019