Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
tdt is a very useful capability.
This system is charged with
collecting various implementations.
So far it include Lemur.
There is also some research code I am waiting to obtain.
provide the engine for IRC-tdt.
- So, it doesn't separate the tdt from the anaphora resolution.
- We should develop a system for developing systems.
In other words, boss should have high-level design criteria in mind.
In other words, let us have a better defined approach to building systems.
To build the tdt, we should (after first searching for other systems) collect data, choose a learner, implement the learner, etc.
- Can create a new perllib::TimeSeries::Segment using corpus::tdt
- In the future audience should automatically tag threads using tdt.
- Use Lemur Toolkit for tdt: Document Clustering: Cluster Performs the basic online clustering task over documents in an index.
Can be used for tdt topic detection.
- Need to get something similar to Corpus::tdt::GetEntries for working with UniLang entries.
- Find or create a free tdt system.
- Email someone about tdt for IRC recognition.
- use semi-supervised tdt to seperate all those commands
- You could also use tdt tools to track the topic of the sentences here.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:48:16 EDT 2019