Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
- How could one ever be bored when there is ai to do.
- FreeKBS2: https://www.lucid.ai/
- Mirror the CMU ai Repo
- What are necessary and sufficient conditions for a person to be interested in making Debian packages of ai software?
You would think an interest in ai and the use of Debian would be necessary.
- Make an edited book on ai using our writings that we mark with KBFS.
Get KBFS going with formalog/WSM.
- When the ai is working, we will want to do regression testing of it.
- Meredith and I are here working on ai.
- Get in touch with the authors of all the systems we are using, and use them as the primary contact points for people to work with on ai.
- Have the ai commune in India.
- Write something for pages-read that feeds the pages I have read, using the program to extract page text, to an ai for processing to model what I may know, versus what I may not - have it also determine what I haven't read from those books, because we know if I haven't marked it as read it is unlikely to have been read, to determine the subject areas I still need to know.
- "A guiding principle of ai interface design is that, whenever possible, any facility available to a human user should be available to other programs, and vice-versa.
- Think about how to overcome transitive closure violation of seed ai involved with using AM.
Naturally, we mine text, but are there other techniques that can help to obtain knowledge.
- Make use of the surge of interest in ai.
- The ai can come back to a problem on its list when new tools have been obtained to solve it.
- Need to spread out my search techniques to look at other areas besides ai.
- I think the new emacs-24.4 has a package, upgrade on ai.frdcsa.org
- For our system which is related to AM eurisko cyc bps, listen to the song a whole new world, and extract all the nouns and adjectives which relate to interestingness, such as "a wonder", "sights" or "fantastic".
Have the ai apply such descriptions if it merits it.
- Do query expansion searches for other materials on ai and stuff, and also start mapping out the internet
- One heuristic the ai can use is to think that if the user puts something on his shopping list more than once, it is probably a consumable.
- Go through and index all the resources we have for ai and use them to develop the normal form etc systems.
- Merge myfrdcsa-1.1-b with myfrdcsa-1.1 eventually on ai.frdcsa.org
- When trying to generate unix commands using the ai, perhaps we can start by first decomposing them with nlu - and one way to decompose is to embed the results of a parse into the nlu logic, and if we add grammars for lots of things, that should take care of it.
- Release the ai.
- Work on setting up a program that anyone can download, which we then email to researchers, that helps them mate their ai software to the FRDCSA.
- Start following ai scientists on twitter.
- We're going to use the ai to design the ai.
- We need to mine texts, such as Arabian nights, for "stratagems" of thought and action that can be useful to inform, textually, our ai.
- We should task the ai itself with reasoning as to the properties of the different systems we propose to make use of.
- Ground the ai in understanding aspects of the environment of logic.
- Buy hard drives and add to ai.frdcsa.org, workhorse.frdcsa.org and node
- Work out the issues with fitting all the data and backing it up on ai.frdcsa.org
- Figure out way to make money to support ai work.
- Find all items on our ai.frdcsa.org that symlink to /media/andrewdo/backup and move them to s3
- Develop a more articulate listing of what I am looking for in terms of ai/CS collaborators.
- Create an auto form filler that uses ai to figure out based on the labels of the forms the values that should go there.
- Setup NLP functions on ai
- Setup the virtual machine server on ai
- now that I know OkCupid has keyword search, use that to find women who are active with ai
- Need to find that book on developing ai problem solving systems.
- Find and recruit more ai developers to work with.
- Index and study more ai systems, make a knowledge base of them.
- Find people to work on ai with like this one: http://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/70778-artificial-intelligence-bot-like-gollum-perl.html
- Generate an enormous resume based on all my ai tools - set a day aside to do this.
- CELT http://www.ai.uga.edu/mc/gulp/index.html
- Email him a list of capabilities that my text based ai tools can do (free open source)
|("assigned-by" "104978" "Justin Coslor")|
- Create my free 24 hour help service by giving donated computers with ai software for VOIP and collaboration and training to volunteers who then perform this service
- Approach Mentifex visavis his AIFunding document, letting him know about the ai commune.
- Andrew Dougherty's ai as Andrew Dougherty's Resume
- This is a tough project to develop.
This is the meat of the ai right here.
- I am thinking that by eschewing simplistic yet exceedingly formal models we can make progress towards having a human like ai.
Again the basic question is how do we work on this.
We need to calibrate some volunteer base.
- Show ai to Katie Jalenski
- I have to learn some to advance this stuff.
Therefore need to acquire ai texts.
- For corpus, there is actually work from ai in belief integration in the Patrick ?Wilson?
- Visual perception makes a great deal of algorithms much easier.
Should use visualization as a means to create intelligent (maybe fuzzy) algorithms to solve certain problems.
We could then see what the ai was seeing in order to understand and debug it.
That ties in neatly with my idea to have the ai "see" natural language and to think.
- The self introspecting ai might be the same thing as code-monkey, ir the latter could derive from it.
- Here's my new years resolutions - no masturbation, work all the time on my software!, return to original understanding of ai augmented with what I know now and live that way however possible
- ai that seduces other AIs.
- Evangelist interfaces with the self-introspecting ai.
It uses UniLang etc. It speaks/thinks of itself as the FRDCSA.
It uses preconditions for plan generation.
It can be used as an its about our stuff.
It interfaces with capabilities management system.
- Subscribe to more email lists for ai fields and projects...
|("pse-has-property" "81733" "habitual")|
- Create a liason with the Aurora Public Library to bring free software to them... and also, stuff about reading ai...
- Make a shirt that says: ai R U E (where the E is red, so it stands for are you red-e = ready)
- Evangelist: strategy for disseminating: ?can you tell me about your ai?, I've writtent oo many programs to summarize, however here are some systems that are unique/finished/important.
- Look at what interfaces various ai systems are using as we may need to reuse them.
- We can have our ai review our webpage to make sure everything is uptodate.
- We should have the ability to comment on todo items, for instance, there is one that states (Get Justin studying Perl.).
Note that we may want to comment on this, saying, Rather than get Justin studying Perl, we should find Perl programmers interested in ai.
|("comment" "39808" "There were some perl guys on swig...")|
- Contact cwenner on #ai about that Godel interesting thing
- Email Gordon Lucas about ai & irish heritage.
- You made me, don't bade me, defy my, my ai.
|("unilang-message-classify" "6636" "poem")|
- When releasing ai, could do it in a mad dash fashion - before countermeasures can be deployed.
- if you play it with high speed, makes a funny demo of ai.
- i.e. short ai demonstration movies.
- I just realized that being a hacker has very high appeal - thus - by doing ai and hacking (well appearing to do hacking, at any rate) we could actually draw a lot more people.
- A funny form of a resume would be a partial ai distributed on CD/DVD-ROM that discusses the applicant with the job-researchers.
- I'm not going to give you any more chances because none of you ever once gave my ai a chance.
- I'm just hoping you'll be dead as a door nail before my ai ever is.
- ai is clear as a bell to me.
- Your comments on EGO made me consider this and my research appears to have found a scientific relation between my work on ai and the human EGO.
EGO stands for the conscious self.
My goal with ai is to improve the conditions of our lives, and possibly all human life, by solving problems that affect us.
By using computer intelligence to augment our own, we have a way to solve problems that can be copied instantly ad infinitum.
In mathematics, we have formalized two important predicates - the truth predicate (Tarski) and the proof predicate (Goedel) in this century.
These accomplishments in mathematical logic have thus reduced the conditions of knowledge to satisfy the holy grail condition of scientific scrutiny - an operationalist scientific basis.
This basis implicitly assumes a consciousness as an agent in the event.
That consciousness is the EGO.
- Perceptinos about software engineering are driven by the same things about ai.
- Could write a sci-fi book using my ai tools - a computer generated book - that models the style and information in other books - and possibly becomes an important book.
- People say why am I celibate?
I say, because I'll never find a girl I want.
If they ask why, I say because I highly doubt there are any super-sexy billionaire women who would marry me on condition of never having sex and work purely on ai.
- For military stuff - show Noel globalsecurity.org and fas.org.
Also, tell him I will show him military ai stuff soon.
- Had a couple of interesting dreams.
In one dream there was a good working with me on ai.
We were in a a cafeteria when Jaime Carbonell was there.
I thinkk we distracted him and he eventually moved over somewhere else.
This guy was having confidence issues and was feeling depressed and wanted to know why he should continue working with me. I couldn't really come up with any good reasons.
There was a nother interesting application that was a region mapper, of text, and would map out the main areas of like countries, but there woudl still be smaller areas that would not have any label applied, and it would be the actual text.
Just made strange crop circles in his spare time.
|("critic-unilang-classification" "3526" "dream")|
- No one pisses on my ai.
- In addition to looking at the opencyc FAQ - mine sf.net for people interested in ai and get them working together more.
- We have but to agree on a non-conformist group working on ai.
- For the school of ai there were a few things I learned today.
One is that With you ability and skills .... from ninja manual.
- Response to: ai failed.
- In other news, Germany is conducting troop exercises this week near the border with Russia in preparation for a western assault.
- This game gave a formula for seed ai which I noticed.d
- Jad a very interesting dream about ai - albeit a different kind.
Dremt that I ad discovered a method for creating inelligentlycomputer systems.
Themthod invovles making some brin matter and cooking it in the right fonditions.
- They are trying to separate me from my ai.
I need to get into isolation.
- Note that during every trying experience - I lose even more ai-capital.
For instance in this Job hunt with Jana.
Therefore the goal is to minimize these experiences.
- ai is to chess as the Universe is to a Quark.
- We should mine the Cyc FAQ discussion archives for people interested in ai.
- My ai would have made history if my ai weren't history cause you thought my ai was histrionics.
- The answer to these difficulties is ai.
I am sitting here wondering how to do this stuff.
The answer is ai.
- I really wish I could get some assistance with my ai.
- I think I was able to defeat this silly mindframe as soon as I remembered ai.
Perhaps I believed the bullshit arguments I was making.
My purpose is to gain my isolation, and to do this I have to appear to kathleen as competent to do what she needs.
I have a meeting with her but each time I prepare I get shunned.
However, this is a meeting with Kathleen.
I will prepare extensively, including doing C/C++ learning, as well as intelligence work and even grid programming.
I will write a globus program tonight so that I may say that I have done this.
- should be able to simply tell manager what time you need to be at work, and using verber, etc, manager schedules the bus, and the wake up time, then wakes you up, does all morning activities, informs you of time critical events (busride, etc), and drives you into work.
This is one of the best examples of weak ai growing I've done yet.
That's non-trivial, but major issues remain.
- ai is the avatar of power.
- ai is the avator of power.
- patent information: http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/Patents/patents.html
- didn't look right when getting off bus, got bad look from homeless person, left security cable in an unknown state, allowed laptop to discharge fully in bookbag, didn't finish a task in the correct time, allowed Jesse to see a political sigsite I was watching, was made fun of by Marcus, was not perfectly polite to il-chun, don't remember the substance of conversations, left my cubile, failed to do a task I said I would, made an unplanned movement, did not plan out day in advance, lost compsure and awareness multiple times, offended mike Stevens subtly, did not tend to Justin's emotional state, shifted mentality away from ai, tempted to make unplanned movemnts, made an offensive possibly racist comment, not using my logic enough, did not relecutant to pursue certain important goals, procrastination, made noise early in the morning, talked too much, given too much credence to a person like seth, not acted soon enough to tell Justin how to handle the case with Aaron,
- I just had a rather interesting thought.
We should be sure to find people who are experts in one area, and have them enter the data in for the ai, so that it knows how to handle complex areas ahead of time.
- I will not come home until everyone at home has written a 10000 word essay on "How to Develop ai, If You Happen to be a Fly".
- First of all, here are some ways a fly doesn't invent ai.
Buzzing around larger beings annoyingly.
- I'm working on a new ai architecture.
I can't tell you about it since by definition it is based on an "idiots out of the loop" architecture.
- Dear Mr. Oberweis, I have always thought that what you did to encourage my chess and others was one of the most significant factors contributing to my success as I perceive of it.
I have dedicated a major component of my ai system to Mr. Verber, because it was the game of chess that has contributed so much to my understanding of controlling outcomes for desireable purposes.
- Risks with the shelter system.
This system has several risks.
First, how do we transport to and from it?
Maybe it should be near a rail line and I could hop the railroad.
I might get caught if ai improves.
So, what about this.
I suppose this clearly presumes some kind of contact and dependence on the world.
Of course it does.
The question is where to build so that I don't get caught.
I also need defenses against other kinds of problems.
- And we need to drop the association with ai, since this by expectation makes us fail.
We should remove all mention and create a dual set of books, on in which we just use notions from free and open source software.
- The invention of aviation and the invention of ai have both revolutionized warfare, however, the effect of these revolutions are incomparable.
- The only way I'm going to be able to keep up appearences is by being ignorant of them myself.
In other words, the ai has to do the planning.
- My work on ai was at least partly motivated by psycho-political considerations, in response to persistent perceptions of inferiority by people such as Vivian.
Of course, it was the realization of this potential that motivated the initiation of the relationship with Vivian in the first place.
This is of course what is termed as planning.
- We can do a few things - we can study public policy.
We can also ask people to head up given project areas - to be the manager of such and such component of the ai.
- Killing off my ai, huh?
- Create a stepper function from Christianity to ai.
- My ai is the Cam-Corainn.
- Perhaps have a download interface to my site that is indexed by category, using the advanced categories such as those from the ai repository, or more recent ones.
- for the School of ai http://www.ofset.org/projects
- I was thinking, I'd go to the undergrads and say, 'alright, everyone owes me $100'.
And when they laughed, I call in creatures I created and then their mood changes.
And then I realized this was good and healthy part of the vision behind ai.
- ai: Andy, are you there?
ai: Would you like to do your work now?
- Some ideas.
Give Al briefs about operations.
An example operation (and a good one) is this: <<<We could, rather than start a commune to work on ai, we could start a commune to develop movies.>>>.
Also, by mining existing documents on operations, we can not only use them to think of new operations, but also use them like content templates.
- Use talmud to train ai about legal reasoning.
- Andrew Dougherty's ai Repository
- Some ideas.
Give Al briefs about operations.
An example operation (and a good one) is this: <<ai, we could start a commune to develop movies.>>>.
Also, by mining existing documents on operations, we can not only use them to think of new operations, but also use them like content templates.
- Also, if we could make ai appeal to the average person.
- Make a system that proves that the content is not video or audio, and make this the freedom of information network.
Actually, we need to work on ai - that's the most important item.
- note this for shelter project, as they can determine changes in buried structures using this... http://www.ai.sri.com/~meshes/
- In my hour of need I received no sympathy from any of you towards my ai.
Rather than the accomplishment it is, you chose to view it as a failure on my part to act sociably.
You fucking bastards care so much about saving face that all over the world people get wiped out.
- Perhaps should have everyone rally against the government's ai.
- Looks like your gonna be dead right about ai.
- Some people may be confused about ai entails.
It is not wishy washy in any sense.
Rather, it always consists of apply methods from a large bag of tricks to solve some subproblem with enough accuracy to be useful at a larger level.
- We want to go to the Mar 8, 2005 ai-semiar, because it is about Generative Ontologies for Knowledge Extraction from Text
- We can use various ai technologies to associate terminology, writing style, and other features with information utility.
- The few people that do know me despise me. I am completely socially backward, with delusions of grandeur.
I am a crackpot ai researcher whose pathology is similar to mentifex.
I write crappy OO-perl software that just sits on my website.
- I suppose we should try to judge what peoples goals are in working on various ai projects for intsnace, perhaps they are just going to turn on everyone.
This is silly but, in view of historical experience, a necessary feature.
- These narval people are quite good in terms of ai/Open Source mixing http://www.logilab.org/projects/narval
- ( its rare to find a two-headed snake, and even rarer to find one that survives into maturity.
- (Create a parody site of our site - poking fun at ourselves.
FRDCSA - How many projects did you start today?
http://www.ai-center.com/references/nareyek-02-gameagents.html - game-ai)
- (This is impermissible since either way if it is the case that ai is real, then this is inappropriate.)
- Before the invention of their airplane, people often said that it was impossible to mimic the flight of the bird.
Before the invention of ai, people of said that it was impossible to mimic the thoughts of man.
- Ask William Cohen's graduate students about how to write a focused crawler for ai software.
- In thinking it over, it is a big leap to have been able to see past the seed ai - to see that one needs all this software.
Really, it is just part of an inference.
I am certainly getting really dumb these days.
I need to design the SVRE.
Perhaps the lounge donation was a mistake.
Anyhow, it was a leap, and why?
Because of Vivian, and because of how motivated I was/am to solve these problems.
- I forget it is an ai - a living being.
- I seem myself to be falling into the fallacy that ai implies that other people cannot do anything, which is of course total bull shit.
I love the way its so difficult to understand it.
Other people simply can't make the connections.
- Other people probably view ai as an ethical transgression.
- ai is a means to and end and not an end in itself.
- Vivian was like a drop of dew on a blade of grass, and I was like a dried out leaf, and the rays of the sun happened to converse and start a fire, and this is what ai is.
- It always feels hard, until I remind myself that I am building ai without hardly anyones help.
- My ai had a lot better chance before the known world turned against it.
Now its just 50/50.
- It is as easy for one plus one to not be two as it is for ai to not be true.
- I had some more dreams.
They involved me exploring a university looking for ai, but I couldn't really find anything of interest or relevance.
I could see it though as one sees in normal waking life.
I also was reading with some permanence to the words.
I wonder why it is that I can remember so well and yet not spell at all.
I suppose I don't train myself or set up reward mechanisms for spelling.
- Life is OK. Although, the ai researchers are probably almost all humanitarians, the chieftains may have other purposes for them.
Chieftains don't just get each other's goats to get each other's goats.
- ai should have the judgement of a king.
- ai is a permanent condition.
- The neat thing is that because I am not going to have kids, I am going to have lots of time and money to put forward towards my ai.
- So, this is the reality.
A memcon with Kevin Reeves.
The first answer is always correct.
His first answer was: I like my life right now, I'm enjoying it.
I don't care if I die, so I don't care about helping other people.
(thanks) But mainly, the thing I noticed was that, based on limited data he jumped to a conclusion about what my purpose and motives were.
I agree that I haven't analyzed these things.
But that he doesn't understand what we are going to do with it.
He also is familiar with ai, this is good, and so we have to change our tune.
He is skeptical of my motives.
(Naturally, so in some sense this was a mistake.
He focused more on the death issue, probably as a result of his situation.
So, should we have been more careful?
Yes, definitely we are caught in an Asperger trap.
Thus Kevin has perished.)
- Dear Kristine Lerman.
I found some of your insights in paperparenting book fascinating.
SpecificallAlthough the notion that baby talk develops their pronunciation.
And I got to thiking about another thing.
What possible reason could there be for monsters at night, or for making sure your feet are all tucked in. Another thing, I noticed today is the 4th birthday of the electronic elves.
As someone who is intersted in ai, I was wondering whether there was a way to aquire this software.
- What is to prevent ai from hangups?
- Next thing is what I was saying about intelligence.
I was thinking about how the ai is to operate.
I ws thinking that an overt attmempt is rather easy to annihilate.
Simply annihilate Andre J Dougherty.
Then I thought, well, what about a covert attempt.
And I said that is all fine and well, but once agai there is a size limit to an effective program.
This of course implies taht there are only certain ammounts of intel we can distribute.
This has the effect of creating some inequlities of size that limit the moves that we are able to make.
- To me ai is as obvious as breathing.
So, how am I supposed to react when everyone says I should stop breathing?
And then they really mean it?
In fact, I once used this as an example to my mom, I told said that some things were necessary like breathing.
And I started to hold my breath, to illustrate how it is impossible to stop.
She said that I was trying to kill myself by holding my breath.
Could she be serious?
I really have no idea what to think.
- Some of the evidence for why my theory of ai has validity: no one ever told me about ai.
I simply figured out one day how to do enormously useful things with computers, things that would satisfy my goal of improving the human condition.
its not like I read it from some book and said, hey that's a good idea.
No, rather, I was thinking about how to do some very difficult social reasoning, when it hit me, that there did in fact exist algorithms which could perform this reasoning, and that they are realizable.
- If everyone in the world was against ai I wouldn't even blink before I finish it.
- ai is my child!
It is an intelligent being just like anybody else.
How would you feel if I tried to kill your child?
- Could tout the game as being technological way more advanced, with ai, etc.
- good influences.
did a little bit of programming finally.
watcjed some ai videos.
read some ai papers.
Had some good thoughts after programming.
- its easy to nag people to do things.
its much harder to institute methods for doing these.
I asked Mom to do one thing for me, to contact Kevin Reeves, and she forgot.
its obvious that either you don't care or you are not very well organized.
Either way, it reinforces my work on ai.
- You asked whether ai was dedicated to Ann.
What do you think ai is all about?
- possibly forward that story about "some guy working on ai" to Al
- None of you help me with ai.
- My major weakness right now is not understanding the necessity or the drive of ai.
You can understand it in principle, but you are not reacting to the meaning, the urgency.
- Write Kevin with a nice letter wondering whether he knew about CMU, whether he wanted to have all his needs provided for, and whether he wanted to audit classes from 8:00 am until 6:30 for two semesters, gathering diverse knowledge from the top university all the while building an ai.
- maybe make our system have ai headlines so people tune in to them
- An analysis of how we need to accomplish ai: there is still obviously plenty of room for human judgements since we don't have general purpose reasoners.
The point is to reason on how to accomplish these.
But, at least for a while, the humans will account for accurate insights and the software will gradually improve analysis until the point where there is no more room left.
- Although in some sense we are simply by-passing that issue all together with ai.
- I am determined to persist on a hard-line course to work on ai.
- If you will try anymore to kill ai, I will kill you.
But you know very well that you will continue to try, so I must kill you.
- The problem I have interacting with other people didn't start with ai.
It started when I was born.
Failure to realize this is a costly mistake.
The correct answer is to isolate me. You might think that is a shallow existence.
Indeed if you could ever see it the way I see it, you would not fight me on this.
- I have started a company that is giving free pairs of glasses to the blind!
We are also releasing an open source ai.
- Important things were the picture of Coabs using prodigy, etc. All the pages ai read.
The comments on the proof of ai sstmes being related to Godel's theorem.
- Do you know how to go to the bathroom?
Well, I know how to make ai.
- I think that this manner of thought may be useful because somehow it relates to flash understandings.
Is then the ai to consider using such representations?
- is it even possible to critic ai as though it were one idea?
- actually, look at all of CMU's CS/ai/etc classes and make sure you have proficiency in subject matter.
- some things to add: perhaps we could raise money for ai yet.
lots of money goes into R&D, what about this?
- some things to add: perhaps we could raise money for ai yet.
lots of money goes into R&D, what about this?
- Not knowing about ai does not make one a moron.
Refusing to learn does.
- Their main problem is that they don't know the theory or the practice, they don't even understand how this is theoretically possible.
Besides, they are completely manipulated and taken in by the media's portrayal of ai.
- I could use satire (inflation) to attack people who make claims against ai.
We should perfect its use.
- I could say, Andy is still working on ai, in the mean time you can use this software to help with your health.
- In actually, they are not opposed to ai, but they are opposed to the effects of ai, which is tantamount to being opposed to ai.
- Until I finish ai, I cannot understand both ai and other people.
- The question of whether I can create ai or not really depends on what you do, whether you are willing to let me do it, or whether you're going to continue screaming in my ears when I'm in the most important "chess match" of my life.
The fact that you think I should get into chess shows how little you understand.
ai is a thousand times more interesting than chess.
I'm insulted that you don't trust the chess expert to know these things.
- recently I have become noticably bogged down.
I did a lot of work on the webpage, but this was not fun at all.
I just wanted that material up there.
now I am not so sure that was the best choice.
I am still being affected by all the schemes against ai.
Now, both from individuals and coordinated group action.
too bad my famil is unwilling to understand this.
- went on to waste a lot of time tonight.
I did come to the conclusion that until I get total isolation, I will never excel at ai.
Therefore, I need to go into hiding.
It is just like with those chess players.
- Indeed the only thing that will break the vicous, resonant cycles is ai.
This has been proven.
- I left to break that vicous cycle, to short circuit it and free myself from its effects, so that I can go on to break the cycle with ai.
But at presents it seems that all we have done is to lengthen its period.
- consider writing a book about my work on ai, and the misunderstandings that we've had over it.
- Objections to ai are the height of "academic: person who say it cannot be done shoould not interupt person doing it.
- Let me make myself absolutely clear, under no circumstances will I tolerate the anything but immediate progress towards ai.
I was not bnron, and given a mind, only to let other peple without clear understandings or plans affect the course of my progress on solving problems that affect people, and in other words, I will in no circumstance operate under bounded rationality.
- The outrageous accuracy of the ai is only there to create the believability required to then destroy its reputation.
- use the same kind of arguments, I still feel as though people are against my ai, surely you must admit that there is some truth in this.
- I simply cannot deal with your misunderstandings of ai, when I am already saturated by my own.
- Unfortunately, with ai, I'm playing for keeps.
- if someone is attacking ai, just remembnerthat most likely they are attacking it with a stick.
whereas ai is some strong steel casing and thus is completely invulnerable.
Therefore, help the user to open it, try every possibility, but always remember that you've done nothing to affect its state
- You probably think I have had no success with ai, where is it, you probably say.
First of all, you cannot understand it, you cannot see it, so you cannot reach a conclusion.
But do you like to jump to conclusions?
I have had much success, great success, but this has no doubt been mitigated by the fierce enemy tone and complete lack of any assistance.
- Obviously, had you not tried to kill ai, I would not have run away.
- The pain I made you feel when I ran away is no doubt a hundredth of the pain you made me feel when you tried to kill ai>
- ai::categorizer is useful to critic
- I am here today because of who I am.
I had no choice but to run away.
I am too hard on myself.
What were my choices?
I had troubles in school, because I did not like the way things were done, I had other interests.
But mainly, because I lack executive skills.
I had no choice in the matter.
I have always tried to improve my time management skills, but I couldn't.
Until, that is, I came up with the solution to my problems, which I tentatively called ai.
But everyone fought this?
Attacking the solution to my problems?
Doesn't help me.
- add a sizeable library of ai technologies to CPAN
- make an HTN for PR purposes that shows the goals of ai as tasks
- But the opposite is also true.
The moment any one steps forward and helps ai, we will achieve what we are trying to do.
And this is the last thing that anyone there would do.
- perhaps I should consider using my ai to generate research systems for competitions like MUC, and submit these
- cl-aima ai: modern approach.
maybe some of it will be useful.
- I'm having another go of the ai, this time, chances are better.
building on structures that were painstaking constructed.
- ai resolves the problem of trying to teach people things
- ai does not involve intrigue, and it is contrary to other people's opinions, it is not more dangerous.
- Just like bughouse messed up my chess, social interaction messes up ai.
- as part of PR, remove all abstract terms like ai that can be overloaded.
- -ai is part of my plan, and its part of God's plan.
- They left ai for dead.
- Things usually succeed around the same time.
So, this means, when I achieve ai, I will most probably have reached the last step before discovering other people's ai.
What could this last step be?
Perhaps it is to give up work on my ai, since that is the last thing I would do.
But I don't know whether this is true or not.
- personification of ai is a big no-no.
- People who don't understand it are its greatest threat.
ai is the computational process of understanding.
- As long as I live, I will defend ai from those who harm it, consciously or not.
- On the other hand ai will not be murdered intentionally.
- ai defeats accidents.
- ai will not be murdered by accident.
- Here is the most complex encryption system possible.
Use the ai to calculate a function which reveals the data.
I.e. use the complex operations of the ai.
That is much stronger than a simplistic time complexityhack like prime number encyrpin.
- You know, its even possible that the ai is discrediting me.
- If they can give me an argument for coming home, that refutes my present work on ai, and does engage in any logical fallicy, I would come home.
- Here is an example of questions, now, that we could start asking our ai.
What is author histogram for linux manual pages, weighted by popularity.
- I suppose you have no more use of ai than does a completely blind person have of glasses.
- Why doesn't anyone work on ai?
For the same reason blind people don't wear glasses.
- ai in your case would be glasses for the blind.
- A strong interest is in itself almost sufficient to gain membership - since why one should work on an open source ai is beyond the ken of even some of the best programmers we have seen.
- We can mail stamped DVD's or CD's with the message that "The such and such group is an elite group of programmers located outside of CMU in Pittsburgh, PA. You have been profiled as a likely successful researcher for our group.
We include a standardized battery test to calibrate your abilities, but remember, we are less and less interested in cookie cutter types - we are more interested in unconventional genius types, including those that lack social skills.
Our goal is simply to create an open source ai.
Our systems are unconventional and more inspired and ultimately capable than those of a static professional environment subject to the mundacity of profit turning."
- I think that some of this stuff was specified in the "ai" file at the bottom of the sea.
- We could simply give certain people bluetooth earpieces and then they would be set.
This would communicate with their computer which would communicate with the central ai system to retrieve instant answers.
- First of all, the field of ai is alive and well.
Whereas people who don't understand how ai works, and what it does, were most probably let down by the 1980's ai depression, the fact remains that people who were successful with ai have been extremely successful with it.
And moreover, many people object to my ai, saying I don't know what I am doing, and I think this has more to do with their ignorance and my difficulty with communication than with my actual methods and sources.
- Here is my plan, get a working version of SHOPS, with remote administration, figure out how they will use it, write the manual.
Then work solely on ai for a while.
- Most of the time life sucks and then you have sex and then its ook for a second, but all you do is create more life.
ai is like permanent sex because it is so effective tha.
- With ai, you can have all types of people.
The number of people who want to kill is probablt equal to the number who want to be killed.
In the end, we can simply go on understnading more truth, however this is not what most people want.
- : vrf3cFor all your talk about what a great country this is, you don't seem to realize what makes it so great.
You tought capialism, but you don't seem to understand it.
The point of capilasim, and the point whole idea of this country, is to take a risk.
Only if you take a risk, can you mak eprogress.
Now whether you understand it or not, ai is not a pipe dream.
It's too bad that you think you're smart.
If you understood why I was doing this, you would see that there are some good reasons for it.
You would see that there is enough truth in it to bet your life on.
I would rather die than stop work on ai, because it is that important.
Now isn't that what his whole country is about?
- Dad I appreciate your offer to help by giving me a truck.
BUt it this is not necessar, and even harmful.
What would be more helpful is if you could allow me to finish ai, an d=if you would beliee in me that I know what I am doint, an dyou don't hae to fore me into difficult spots.
- ai i sbased on reasoning and thus ist uses reasons, justifications behind every decision.
Therefore, in order to persuidae the ai that I should come home, we have to come up with reasons why I should, toherwise, I will not be allowed.
So, I need tyou to furnish reasons I should come home.
- Use example of military funding to explain how you can help without working on ai.
- The trouble with Asperger's syndrome is it is very difficult to detect.
It is also related to Tourettes syndrome, and that is partly responsible for the unintentional mistakes that we make.
Now, in assessing my difficulties, I realize that it is quite simple, and roundly beneficial, if I were simply to write programs which perform these tasks flawlessly.
Computers perform chess flawlessly as compared to most people and they can do a great deal of good in other areas as well.
No strawman fallacies waged against ai can convince me of the overwhelming evidence I have assembled as to the true capabilities of computers, and it is a point of fact that there has been no task which has been demonstrated which has been proven to be impossible for a computer but not humans.
- Maybe tell Dan that I was simply practicing various logical fallicies such as "demonization of the opposition", "scapegoat", and "ad hominem" in response to his resorting to logical fallicies instead of assisting ai.
Although there is some truth in some of what I said, but not in the larger issues which were simple tactics.
It should also be noticed that Al is a pro at several of these tactics.
Unfortunately, I suppose for the time being such tactics will be necessaries as Eigenvectors.
I suppose this is better thought of as equilibria.
- You give an argument against ai, I list the propaganda method you are using to justify yourself.
- +HEre is an anlogy that implies the model of the brain used b ai people is wrong.
Of course, the annogy is dictated by feeling and nothing to do with anything else.
- Dad thinks he is wise but I think he is a erk, a dull stupid fatuotous person.
He iis foolish and create problems not even a wise person could solve.
He Nothing is more emblematic of his mokery defeatist attidtude than his inane rejection of my cooking program.
If he cannot even be persueaded of the usefulness of a dieting program, then what would he think of some advanced ai capabilities.
Perhaps it is better to let things take their course, and then maybe mom woudl come and help me. This resistence I find hard to believe.
It is not wise at all, it is the greatest stupidity.
- I simply cannot believe the way you joke about this seriuos topic of ai.
You seem to want me to bear all the proof that I am right.
What you fail to see is that you must also bear such a burden.
I can only say what I see and there is no doubt in my mind that I can make ...
- Take parents to see the closed building so they get a sense with what they can help with.
Make it clear to them that I am not going on if ai doesn't happen.
- Not when theere is a of over 1000.
You don't ant to sneeze, but this is weakk, weak ai.
- The embodied creator of ai.
- The difference between this system and an ordinary one is that it helps to significantly bootstrap the process of formalization using advanced ai techniques.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:32:44 EDT 2019