Project Description | Parent Description | Capabilities
Suppositional reasoner currently uses GDL, but should be expanded
to handle more gaming abstractions, such as FLP, TIELT, Gym, etc.
It allows one to load various games, view the state and edit.
idea is to provide an interface to allow positional theorem
proving of game positions/states.
It runs in Emacs, allows
enumeration in a buffer of all Ist-Asserted and Ist statements (w/
closures where necessary).
- Integrate FLUX and the suppositional-reasoner
- WSM and suppositional-reasoner have to have modes for sequential and temporal
- Looks like the name "suppositional-reasoner" may have shifted in meaning over time.
I think originally it was supposed to be used for proposing and testing hypotheses, much like nlu and thinker.
But now it appears to have become something to suppose moves in a search.
- Also fix '(kbs2_kif_quote_3C_3D (next (cell ?m ?n x)) (does xplayer (mark ?m ?n)) (true (cell ?m ?n b)))' with suppositional-reasoner, i.e. with the kif translation stuff.
- Also, fix '(kbs2_kif_quote_3C_3D (next (cell ?m ?n x)) (does xplayer (mark ?m ?n)) (true (cell ?m ?n b)))' with suppositional-reasoner, i.e. with the kif translation stuff.
- Couple things to implement, relax the constraints in suppositional-reasoner to allow for games, like life, which don't have a known rule set but still benefit from a search and knowledge annotation process.
- academician should make use of suppositional-reasoner in order to plan out what to study, etc.
This page is part of the FWeb package.
Last updated Sat Oct 26 16:47:33 EDT 2019